Picture frame workshop
In this workshop, I will guide you through the process of planning and making a wooden shadow box frame that you can take home after the workshop. The goal is that you will be able to build your own frames in the future.
You will learn the following:
- Make correct measurements for a perfect fit
- Saw a mitre cut (45 degrees angle) with both a hand saw and a
- Gluing and assembling the cut pieces
- Options for painting, staining or varnishing the frame
- Secure the artwork to frame and attach hanger
Date: Upon request
Time : 10.00 - ca 16.00
Location: Winterthurerstrasse 703, 8051 Zürich
Costs: CHF 250 + material, coffee & tea
Please bring with you: a 40 x 40 cm streched canvas, lunch
(Upon agreement, larger canvases are possible for additional costs)
No experience required, min 4, max. 6 participants. Insurance is the responsibility of participant.
For booking, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org